Redwood Green Investor Day Webinar
Tuesday, April 21, 4:00 PM – Hosted by Redwood Green CEO Michael Saxon
Audio and PDF of the webinar are available at the Corporate Presentation section, below on this page.
MJBizDaily’s Investor Intelligence Conference
Dec. 9 & 10, 2019 – Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada
PRESS & COMMUNICATIONS
- Redwood Green Corp. Announces Uplisting To OTCQB Venture Market
– May 27, 2020 – Read more.
- Redwood Green Corp. Hires Ryan Smith as Chief Operating Officer of Good Meds Division
– May 26, 2020 – Read more.
- Redwood Green Corp. Announces First Quarter 2020 Financial Results
– May 14, 2020 – Read more.
- Redwood Green Corp. Announces Limited Invitation to Financing
– April 22, 2020 – Read more.
- Redwood Green Corp. Schedules Investor Day Webinar on April 21, 2020
– April 20, 2020 – Read more.
- Redwood Green Corp. Announces Three Additions to Executive Team
– April 14, 2020 – Read more.
- Redwood Green Corp. Continues to Strengthen Leadership, Adding Steven Hilton to Board of Directors
– April 7, 2020 – Read more.
- Redwood Green Corp. Announces Filing of 10-K, First Revenues and Unit Operating Profit
– April 3, 2020 – Read more.
- Corporate Update From Redwood Green Corp.’s CEO Michael Saxon
– March 23, 2020 – Read more.
- Shareholder Communication
– March 5, 2020 – Read more.
- Redwood Green Corp. Appoints Michael Saxon as CEO, Director
– February 26, 2020 – Read more.
- Redwood Green Corp. Appoints Dr. Delon Human as Board Chairman, Faun Chapin as New Director
– December 20, 2019 – Read more.
- Redwood Green Corp. Announces Stock Ticker Symbol Change to RDGC
– November 15, 2019 – Read more.
- First Colombia Development Corp. Announces Company Name Change to Redwood Green Corp., Board Confirmation of Strategic Plan, New Website and Headquarters
– September 20, 2019 – Read more.
- First Colombia Development Corp. Appoints Recognized Global Health Leader Dr. Delon Human to Board of Directors
– August 14, 2019 – Read more.
- First Colombia Development Corp. Announces Completion of Good Meds Acquisition, Moving Company Into Further Growth, Revenue Generation
– August 7, 2019 – Read more.
- First Colombia Development Corp. Closes Oversubscribed Financing for Gross Proceeds of US $7.7 Million
– August 6, 2019 – Read more.
- First Colombia Development Corp. Appoints Two New Directors: Mark Radke and John Scharffenberger
– July 30, 2019. – Read more.
- First Colombia Development Corp. Appoints Mario Gobbo to Board of Directors
– July 9, 2019 – Read more.
- First Colombia Development Corp. Appoints Blair Mullin as Chief Financial Officer
– June 25, 2019 – Read more.
- First Colombia Development Corp. Announces Acquisitions, Change in Strategy and Proposed New Financing
– May 14, 2019 – Read more.
Redwood Green’s regulatory filings are available at EDGAR, here – SEC CIK#0001533030 – and accessible by date via the categories here:
*Before changing the company name to Redwood Green Corp. in September 2019, and previously First Colombia Development Corp. in April 2018, the company was named AFC Building Technologies Inc. and originally Auto Tool Technologies Inc. It was assigned SIC code 3420, “Cutlery, handtools & general hardware,” which will be updated in early 2020.
Company’s State location: CO | State of Inc.: NV | Fiscal Year End: 12/31
Formerly: FIRST COLOMBIA DEVELOPMENT CORP. (filings through 9-23-2019)
Formerly: AFC BUILDING TECHNOLOGIES INC. (filings through 5-02-2018)
Formerly: AUTO TOOL TECHNOLOGIES INC. (filings through 12-24-2013)
Where is Redwood Green’s corporate headquarters?
Redwood Green’s principal offices are in Denver, CO. Our mailing address is 3531 South Logan Street, Suite D-357, Englewood, CO 80113
Is Redwood Green publicly traded, and on what exchange?
Yes. Redwood Green trades on the U.S. OTC market under the ticker symbol “RDGC”. Redwood Green common shares may be purchased through your online brokerage account or through your registered investment broker.
Can shares of Redwood Green be purchased directly from the company?
Shares of Redwood Green Corp. cannot be purchased directly from the company.
Does RDGC pay a dividend?
RDGC does not pay a dividend on its stock.
Where can I review Redwood Green’s regulatory filings?
All of Redwood Green’s regulatory filings can be reviewed at EDGAR, by searching on the name Redwood Green or inputting our SEC CIK# 0001533030. Additionally, our filings are posted at RedwoodGreenCorp.com in the Investors section.
Who is Redwood Green’s transfer agent?
RDGC’s transfer agent and registrar for the common shares is Transhare, 2849 Executive Drive, Suite 200, Clearwater, FL 33762. Contact Kim Whiteside at (303) 662-1112 or email@example.com.
How can I update my address, transfer my shares, request shareholder docs or replacement certificates?
If you are a registered stockholder with questions about your holdings or need to make changes to the account, please contact Redwood Green Corp.’s transfer agent, Transhare. If you own shares through a brokerage account, please contact the broker responsible for your account.
Who may I contact with shareholder or investing questions?
Please contact Redwood Green Corp.’s Investor Relations Director Jeremie St-Pierre: firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 303 222 8092 (toll free at +1 833 817 7185)